Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Long Birthday Weekend

Well it was a fun filled weekend. I finally met my neighbors
And they were quite sweet all I have to do is feed them carrots and they love me.

Aren't they gorgeous!
My Aunt Karen and Uncle Connie came for the weekend
on their way to Florida for a few weeks with their kids.
We made a fun weekend of it and sat out by the fire.
It was just cold enough but still nice outside on January 3rd
(hehehehe sorry Guys it was 55 outside)


Finally my Mom turned 50 years old on Sunday.
We celebrated with a Gluten free cake and trick candles
took all three of us girls to help her blow them out (HaHa)



It's been a rough few weeks the job market down here is tough. I find myself wondering what life has in store for me because from where I'm sitting things have been going slow. I wonder if the saying that the southern people really do run a whole different way of life and that life is freakin SLOW! I know that some how some way it will all work out because it always does but right now I wish it would work out now rather than later. Thats all I have right now. Miss you all terribly!
(Baby you help me get through this, I miss you more than you know)

No comments:

Post a Comment