Sunday, February 8, 2009

So this was the weather on Wednesday
It was cold about mid 40's and it snowed over night.
The schools closed down for a 1/4 of an inch of snow if that.....
Isn't that crazy
(Oh by the way it melted by 11 am lol)
This is our front yard.......



Well after the snow melted it was
finally the weekend.
Teresa and Michael came on Saturday
We had a fire outside in beautiful 65 degree weather
Boston had a hard time resisting the horses...
I dont think he realizes how small he really is.

Finally Sunday was here and we got to meet Cortney's new Boyfriend
who is very nice and has a good sense of humor

(he's got to to fit into our family lol)
The weather was absolutely gorgeous so

we all went out and played football in the front yard. I never laughed so hard at myself and my sisters.

We are definitely not born atheletes lol.

But the men didnt do so badly.

Not much else going on except I got a JOB!!!!!!
It's in the mental health field and I get to be an in home counselor

Woooohoooooo!!!!!!!!

Miss you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment