Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our First Christmas in North Carolina


I've only been in NC for 3 weeks.....

Things have been going well, and the weather is unreal it didnt feel like December at all, it felt more like May in NH. Well days went by fast and before I knew it it was Christmas Eve.
I am so grateful that I was able to make it NC before Christmas and spend it with my family. The only thing missing was my number one man, Jason but he sent me flowers...He's so good!

(Thank you babe, they are beautiful)

We spent Christmas Eve with my Sister and her husband Michael and had a ball.


My sisters and I had fun posing for pictures as Santa's little helpers. As you can see from the other picture the lip puckering runs in the family.......


Cortney thought it would be fun to do a theme stocking for me and got me all pink and Princess parafanalia and so I was Princess for the evening. Complete with my sword and sash hehehehe.....Michael and Cortney decided to help me practice the royal wave.

Not many people know about My sister's and mine famous peanut butter Jelly dance we do. We've done it at most family gatherings and this was no different even Abby got into the swing of things and actually ( not joke) bit my ass....



Christmas Morning was spent at my Parents house and Cortney and I wore our new Christmas jammies that Teresa and Michael got us.

Cali was running around like a nut playing in all the paper and boxes but she eventually got tired and fell asleep in my new laundry basket.


It was so gorgeous outside that we all decided to sit out on the porch and lay in the sun.
It was 65 degrees outside can you believe it!!!!!


Oh yeah forgot to tell you the week before it was 70 outside and I wore flip flops and a tank top (pssstt...it was Dec. 19)


Well thats all the news I have for now......
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Everyone
Miss you All!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment